Saturday, April 9, 2011
I have a big, BIG,BIG,BIG problem with any citizen that does not have the decency to make a 911 call....or with those of you that can't figure out when would be a good time. Here's a tip....if there is a crime being committed or it looks like someone is in danger a call for help would be appreciated. To help those of you out there with your heads stuck in a dank hole I will make a short list.....
1. Breaking and entering.
2. A screaming lunatic.
3. A person that you can actually SEE entering a vehicle......OBVIOUSLY not belonging to him and then taking property.
4. Someone damaging property.
5. Someone assaulting someone else....yes, even fists are illegal. You don't have to wait for a weapon to come out.
6. People screaming in a public setting...and not because it is BYU basketball.
7. Someone that looks or sounds like they might be committing a carjacking. Big heads up here.....when the keys to the vehicle are thrown so as to distract the criminal.......please do not pick them up and return them to the man with the wild look in his eyes. He is infact, the criminal. DO however feel free to call 911!!
My dissappointment in society runs pretty deep right now. It's kind of like hemorrhaging, pulling up to the hospital with a light heart....finally hoping that someone will save you now, and then finding out that the doctors all have an IQ of 50. Now I know that I can't count on anyone else out there. Every man for himself.